Friday, May 20, 2011

Boys Bedroom Inspiration

Okay, so I'm not even ready to begin tackling the huge project that will be my 3 boys' room but I've been looking around the Internet and there are some AMAZING ideas.  Their room is pretty small and it needs to fit 3 so here is an idea I can't wait to try!

Easiest Hanging Daybed
Ana White design

I'd probably not make it so sophisticated, maybe more beachy/surfer with simple and clean lines in mind.

And for those of you who aren't acquainted with this talented woman...meet Ana White! She seriously rocks!

What have you done to your kid's rooms lately?

Lots o' love!

Megan

1 comment:

  1. I love gray walls with pops of bright color. And Ana White is a superhero I swear. My sister used one of her plans to build a bookshelf for her boys room. So great.

    ReplyDelete